#681 Le bar du coin » ENGLISH topic » 09.12.2007 18:48:09

Well, a subject of discussion... ? I do not know... I think it could be great to speak about ... english people, or something like that ?
Find one subject, I can not think of anything except the fact that Vanaleth is far away now... sad

#682 Le bar du coin » Aujourd'hui je... » 07.12.2007 18:34:39

Aujourd'hui j'ai décidé de faire le concours général d'histoire, et de français... et puis peut-être d'anglais... tongue

#684 Le bar du coin » Aujourd'hui je... » 06.12.2007 21:36:24

MACARON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! les meilleurs sont les sucrés-salés, et ceux au champagne, aussi ! tongue

#685 Le bar du coin » ENGLISH topic » 06.12.2007 21:35:24

Where in the US ??? Which coast ? (I want to know if you were in the best side or not... ^^)

#686 Le bar du coin » Photos de vous » 06.12.2007 21:33:40

Argonarz --> cheveuxlongs, bolas, jonglage, guitare, etc... tout ça, moi ça me rend dingue !!! yikes I liiike !!! j'suis dans ma stratosphère quand il y en a ! ^^ tongue

#687 Le bar du coin » ENGLISH topic » 06.12.2007 19:06:41

It is a pleasure to see that I am not alone in my lovestory with english language (and people ! ^^)

*tea time*

there is no time for tea time... wink

#688 Le bar du coin » Photos de vous » 06.12.2007 19:03:48

gnaaaaaaaaaaa GUITAAAARE !!!! à moins que je ne sois aveugle... hmm

#689 Le bar du coin » Aujourd'hui je... » 06.12.2007 18:34:01

naine de jardine --> yesss ! enfin quelqu'un qui connapit l'utilité d'un livre de maths... je m'assois sur les maths, moi aussi ! big_smile

#690 Le bar du coin » ENGLISH topic » 06.12.2007 18:32:53

yes, elmüt : it is thought.

well, some people seem to like german... we can speak in german if you wish it.

Wilkommen Deutschen ! wink

#691 Le bar du coin » Aujourd'hui je... » 06.12.2007 17:56:45

Vanaleth --> navrée de me laisser câliner, mais un câlin irlandais ça se refuse pas ! big_smile

#693 Le bar du coin » ENGLISH topic » 06.12.2007 16:58:07

I like your description, Candlejack ! Actually, english language HAS a muscicality ! ^^ Indeed, without this music in the words, Shakespeare could not be as a good writer as he was. The Shakespearian theatre is based on musical verses. An example ?
"The God of Love,
That sits above
And knows me, and knows me
How pitiful I deserve"
[Benedick in W. Shakespeare's novel Much ado about nothing]

There is something like music in this few words, isn't it ? ^^

#694 Le bar du coin » ENGLISH topic » 06.12.2007 16:13:30

Bedsport, in french : "sport de chambre". I think it is not a good idea to write the definition... except if you ask me to do that... ^^

#695 Vos liens » Test de pureté » 06.12.2007 15:46:30

Votre score est de 118 point(s).

Statistiques :
Pourcentage de réponses positives : 39 %
Réponses positives sur les boissons : 35 %
Réponses positives sur les drogues : 16 %
Réponses positives sur le sexe : 46 %

Juste supérieur à la moyenne. Tout ce qu'on peut dire, c'est que vous êtes sorti(e) de chez vous quelques fois !
(Un bon début ! C'est un score juste supérieur à la moyenne ! Ah ah, voila ce que ça fait, la jeunesse décadente )



hum... ça fait presque peur côté "sexe"...

#696 Le bar du coin » ENGLISH topic » 06.12.2007 15:43:21

Excuse me, Ced... I am so sorry, because it is not the first time I forget this .. detail. i had a friend, who is Irish, and he could not stand hearing me when I said "well, you speak very well english, you...". sad So, please, forgive my "insulted" words. I can not help it...! :S

The sport I like the most is (without any doubt) : the bedsport. big_smile
No, I'm kidding...
I like so much swimming ! yikes

#697 Le bar du coin » Aujourd'hui je... » 06.12.2007 15:40:43

Ced --> c'est pas d'aujourd'hui, hein ! ^^ j'suis tout de même en classe euro depuis la seconde (donc c'est ma deuxième année, là) ! tongue et merki pour ton câlin ! ça fait plaisir ! ^^ surtout quand il n'y a personne d'autre pour m'en faire... big_smile I'm lost... big_smile

#698 Le bar du coin » ENGLISH topic » 06.12.2007 15:21:38

He francis be welcome there, don't worry... ^^

Indeed, I prefer films in original version than in french (when it is an italian film, or an english one, for instance). And if somebody wants to read something great in english, read Jane Austen's novels. It is the most perfect english I have never read ! yikes

(except the very famous one : William Shakespeare)

#699 Le bar du coin » Photos de vous » 06.12.2007 15:18:49

mais je suis moche ! et je l'assume ! tongue

#700 Le bar du coin » ENGLISH topic » 06.12.2007 15:06:31

Well... I adore english, and perhaps I am not the only one on this website ... ? Therefore, I thought I could create a topic wher we speak in english (only)... ? I first wanted to create a topic where we could speak in the laguage that we chose, but not everybody understand german, spanish, italian, finnish, or others...

However, mistakes are allowed. We are not at school, we just try to speak in the most comprehensive way to be understood by others.

Well, let's go !
And I hope I am not the only english-fan there ! wink

Pied de page du Forum